Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

HRRRMMM

So this is Amazing Spider-Man: The Gauntlet mashed up with Spider-man: Legend of the Spider Clan? Ehhh it an ok Idea I guess, animation is decent but I feel like if this was more of an original IP I would have enjoyed it more.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

this made me lol

Those were creepers not zombies!
lol that was great, Minecraft is a great game and this is a great flash.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

...well

Bad, just bad. Not even a good attempt at a parody, I find it interesting how upset some people are that HotDiggetyDemon made a new series that doesn't follow the Awesome series style of animation or humor. He has the right to do what he wants just like you have the right to make this parody. I am a gamer and I find his series entertaining if it upsets you making this mockery of animation just shows that he is succeeding in what he wants his flash to do.
Also I'd like to note that i am a fan of AlmightyHans and it kinda makes me upset that he is involved in this. He is very talented and i feel like it just kind of tarnishes his reputation by lending his voice for this. But thats just my opinion.

Spazkid responds:

Not everything is made out of sheer blind hatred. Some shit is made for the hell of it. You need to get over shit. Its a joke. Its not like no one has ever done this before.

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Needs a remake

Seemed broken, the Warthog didn't really work to well.
Was boring just running back and forth. I think if you up dated it with some friendly AI and the enemy spawn points back that the base instead of a few feet away from each other it would make it more challenging. Also some weapons, maybe like a story mode, character customization. Idk change it up a redo for this would be a good idea.

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

I think you missed a bug

Randomly Malon will turn into the bartender if you go talk to her...is that supposed to happen? Because when I talk with the bartender the relationship goes up with Malon.

LilDwarf responds:

...........the bartender IS Malon >__>

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

GRRRRR

Man this quiz takes forever the highest i got was to question 51 then i couldnt take it anymore. how long is it?

Mickey the Dick (Fanart) Mickey the Dick (Fanart)

ummm

wait....who's the fat guy!?