Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

HRRRMMM

So this is Amazing Spider-Man: The Gauntlet mashed up with Spider-man: Legend of the Spider Clan? Ehhh it an ok Idea I guess, animation is decent but I feel like if this was more of an original IP I would have enjoyed it more.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

this made me lol

Those were creepers not zombies!
lol that was great, Minecraft is a great game and this is a great flash.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

...well

Bad, just bad. Not even a good attempt at a parody, I find it interesting how upset some people are that HotDiggetyDemon made a new series that doesn't follow the Awesome series style of animation or humor. He has the right to do what he wants just like you have the right to make this parody. I am a gamer and I find his series entertaining if it upsets you making this mockery of animation just shows that he is succeeding in what he wants his flash to do.
Also I'd like to note that i am a fan of AlmightyHans and it kinda makes me upset that he is involved in this. He is very talented and i feel like it just kind of tarnishes his reputation by lending his voice for this. But thats just my opinion.

Spazkid responds:

Not everything is made out of sheer blind hatred. Some shit is made for the hell of it. You need to get over shit. Its a joke. Its not like no one has ever done this before.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

lol thats it!?

Not bad, I think you're a great animator was just kinda disappointed in how short it was. Was also hopping it would have had something to do with him getting hit with a bottle, but over all it was ok i was just left with a "thats it" kinda feeling at the end.

Smokey the Monkey Smokey the Monkey

Very nice

I enjoyed this a lot, really was into the art style keep them coming dude.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Very nice

I loved every minute of this. I couldn't stop laughing when he was making fun of egoraptor. Great work.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

well...

I'm not really sure how to approach this first off.

It seems to me that you are really just trying to blame video games for your lack of self control. It wasn't the video games that forced you to sit there and play them instead of you going for a jog, or spending time with your wife. Yes video games are a form of entertainment not some sort of training simulator, we don't really gain much from playing them. It just upsets me that you seem to be siding with people like Jack Thompson that just blame video games for peoples problems.

Maybe you just have an addictive personality you just may happen to be a person that just gets stuck liking something so much that your mind made them out to be more important than they really should have been. Just because someone play's a video game doesn't mean they will turn out the way you did. Granted we all have our problems no ones life is perfect, but to come on here and basically say "OMG my life sucked cuz of videogames, but now im better! REPENT REPENT VIDEO GAME PLAYERS OR SUFFER!" in my opinion isn't your place.

I just kinda wanna say this one last time to really drive the point home.

Video games didn't ruin your life, YOU did by not being a strong enough person to control how much time you spent with them. No one sat you down and said "These video games are more important than anything else going on in your life." you chose to do that.

Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

Just Bad

The Egoraptor style is waaaay past its prime dude

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Not funny

Didn't find this funny at all

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

ehhh

I didn't think it was very good. Didn't laugh once, and the Half Baked reference didn't save you.